Last updated:1st, Sep, 2023
Who are we
Our (Satechat) domain is Satechat.club
Satechat is a social networking platform co-founded and run by Chris & Hunter
When a visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data displayed on the comment form, along with the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help check for spam.
If you upload images to this site, you should avoid uploading images that have embedded geolocation information (EXIF GPS). Visitors to this site will be able to download and extract location information from images on this site.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to have your name, e-mail address and website address saved with cookies. This is for your convenience by allowing you to comment without having to fill in the relevant fields again. These cookies are retained for one year.
If you visit our login page, we set a temporary cookie to confirm that your browser accepts cookies This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we also set multiple cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are retained for two days and screen options cookies are retained for one year. If you select "Remember Me", your login status is retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookies used to log in will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, we save an additional cookie in your browser. this cookie does not contain personal data but only the ID of the article you have just edited. this cookie is retained for one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). The behavior of embedded content from other sites is no different than if you were to visit those other sites directly.
Who we share your information with
Satechat's user information is held by a third party platform .No one else has access to this content. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the password reset email.
How Long We Keep Your Information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be stored indefinitely. We do this so that we can recognize and automatically approve any subsequent comments without having to add those subsequent comments to a pending queue.
For registered users of the Site, we also store the personal information that users provide in their profiles. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name), and site administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have to your information?
If you have an account on this site, or have ever left a comment, you can ask us to provide you with an exported file of the personal data we have about you, which includes all the data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to erase all personal data about you. This does not include data that we must retain for administrative, regulatory or security purposes.
Where we send your information
Guest comments may be checked by an automated spam comment monitoring service.
User Usage Guidelines
- Except as permitted by law, as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, or as otherwise permitted in writing by Satechat, you may not engage in the following conduct:
- Modify or delete other users' posts on Satechat and copies thereof or any copyright notices, trademarks, or other intellectual property notices about Satechat or third parties on any third-party software;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, or attempt to discover the source code of Satechat, or modify Satechat in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or for any purpose, or perform any similar operation on any software obtained under this Agreement;
- Interfere with data stored in memory during the operation of Satechat, data from interactions between the Client and the Server during the operation of the Software, and system data necessary for the operation of Satechat, including, but not limited to, the use of unauthorized extensions, add-ons, or third-party tools and services to access Satechat and related systems.
- Modify or tamper with instructions and data during the operation of Satechat, alter the functionality or operational effects of Satechat, or publicly distribute software and methods used for these purposes, whether or not they are commercially intended.
- Interfere with the use of Satechat, its components, modules or services through third-party software, plug-ins, extras or systems, or create, publish, distribute and disseminate the aforementioned tools, by yourself or by authorizing others to do so;
- Any act that jeopardizes Satechat or uses Satechat to endanger the security of computer networks;
- Use of Satechat in a manner intended to circumvent Satechat's Terms of Service, in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or outside the scope of normal use;
- Sending, inducing or inciting others to send large amounts of information through Satechat or Satechat services;
- Other acts that are not expressly authorized or permitted by Satechat or that violate this Agreement.
- While using Satechat and/or the Satechat Services, you may not engage in, or contribute to, any of the following behaviors:
- Upload, store, post, transmit, distribute or use content that violates the laws of the user and the location of the server;
- Uploading, storing, posting, transmitting, disseminating, or using content that infringes on the legal rights of others, such as the rights of honor, portrait, intellectual property, and trade secrets;
- Uploading, storing, publishing, transmitting, disseminating or using content that involves the privacy, personal information or data of others;
- Publishing, transmitting, disseminating harassment, advertising messages and spam;
- Falsify facts and conceal the truth in order to mislead or deceive others;
- Publishing, transmitting or disseminating advertising and spam;
- Engage in other behaviors that violate the laws, regulations, policies, and social morals of the user and the location region of the server.
- You will not violate the legal rights and interests of any third party when using Satechat, and you will not use Satechat to upload, store, publish, transmit, disseminate or use information containing the following contents:
- Infringes on others' legal rights such as honor, portrait, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc;
- Infringes on the privacy, personal information, or personal data of others;
- Other infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
Responsibility for User Behavior
- You fully understand and agree that you are responsible for all of your own actions when using Satechat and related services, including any content you store, post, transmit, or disseminate using Satechat and related services, as well as any consequences thereof.
- If Satechat discovers or receives a report that you have violated this Agreement or relevant laws and regulations, we will take measures including but not limited to termination of authorization, stopping technical support, handing over the clues to the relevant departments, and pursuing legal responsibility. You agree and acknowledge that this is a necessary measure taken by Satechat to maintain a healthy and favorable online environment, and if Satechat takes measures in accordance with the foregoing agreement and has an impact on you or any loss, you agree not to hold Satechat accountable for any responsibility or not to assert any rights against Satechat.
- If a third party suffers any damage or loss as a result of your breach of these Terms, you will be liable for all resulting losses. In addition, you will be obliged to indemnify Satechat for any loss caused to Satechat as a result of your breach.
Third Party Software and Technology
- Satechat may use third-party software or technology (e.g., open-source technology frameworks, public plug-ins, third-party system components, etc.).
- Third party software or technology is provided solely for the convenience of users and is not under the control of Satechat. Satechat is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party software or technology, and you need to make your own independent judgment about the risks associated with third-party software or technology before you install it.
- We may offer you the ability to purchase and download third party applications. Third-party applications are provided by third-party developers and may ask you for permission to use them. Before you purchase, download and use an application provided by a third party, you are advised to learn in detail about the permissions that the application may obtain and the third party's privacy statement and user agreement, etc.
- If any third-party software or technology contains a copyright notice or similar proprietary notice indicating that the product is owned by a third party other than Satechat and contains its own license agreement, then the product is licensed to you by its owner, not by Satechat, and Satechat does not grant you any express or implied intellectual property rights with respect to such third-party software or technology.
- We recommend careful consideration before installing and using third party software or technology. Satechat assumes no financial or legal responsibility for any monetary or legal liability that may arise from the use of third party software or technology.
- Any disputes arising from the purchase, download and use of third-party applications and services through Satechat shall be resolved by the third-party service providers, and Satechat shall not be responsible for any disputes and damages arising from the interruption, suspension, data leakage or other problems of third-party services. Satechat does not provide any customer support for third party software or technology. If you need support, you need to contact the third party service provider.
- Please be fully aware of the contents of the product and the possible consequences before installing third party software or technology. You should take the necessary measures on your own during the whole process of installing and using the third party software or technology to avoid any damage to you, including but not limited to the use of environment testing, data backup, etc.. Satechat shall not be liable for any financial or legal responsibility for any loss caused by your misuse or improper operation.
- Satechat cannot guarantee that all third-party software or technology can be used properly, and will not be responsible for any damages caused as a result.
- Each third party service provider assumes full responsibility for its products, services, content and warranties. In the event of a dispute, the product or service warranties of the third-party service provider or the terms of the third-party agreement will govern.
- You understand and agree that Satechat will update Satechat from time to time to enhance the functionality and performance of Satechat, and that there is no guarantee that the third-party applications you purchase and use will work with all versions of Satechat.
- In the course of your use of third-party software or technology, your actions may result in the infringement of a third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights. Satechat reserves the right to change, suspend, cancel or prohibit your use of Satechat and related services at any time, without notice to you, when Satechat becomes aware of a possible risk of infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights, in order to avoid any possible risk of infringement and to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties. In no event shall Satechat be liable for modifying, suspending, canceling or disabling your use of Satechat and related services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Unless otherwise stated, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of Satechat is at your sole risk and that you assume the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and results. You further understand and agree that, based on the current level of technological development in the industry, it is not yet possible to guarantee that there will be no malfunctions or that the system will be free of vulnerabilities and the program will be free of errors, and that there may be a risk of damage to persons or property as a result of such malfunctions, and that you should take the necessary measures to safeguard your security when using Satechat, including, but not limited to, security protection measures and data backup measures.
- The installation of Satechat may affect the availability of third-party software, application software or third-party services, and you should take the necessary measures on your own during the whole process of installation and use of Satechat in order to avoid damages to you, including but not limited to the use of environmental testing, data backup, etc. Satechat does not guarantee that Satechat will not be used for any purpose, nor does it guarantee that it will not be used for any purpose.
- Satechat does not warrant that Satechat will meet all of your requirements, that Satechat will operate uninterrupted, secure or error-free, or that all errors in Satechat will be corrected. Satechat does not warrant and is not responsible for any non-Satechat products or services, including, but not limited to, third-party software or hardware, Internet connections or computer networks.
- Satechat does not warrant and is not responsible for any non-Satechat products or services, including, but not limited to, third-party software or hardware, Internet connections or computer networks.
- Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and you acknowledge that you have knowledge of Internet security and are able to transmit information at your own risk.
- Satechat shall not be liable for any interruption or failure of Satechat and related services due to force majeure, which includes, but is not limited to, natural disasters, acts of war, terrorist activities, riots, revolutions, strikes, and other social factors, changes in legislation, policy modifications, governmental actions and orders, technical adjustments of telecommunication departments, and other unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective circumstances.
- Satechat will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages or claims (including, but not limited to, loss of business profits, business interruption, disclosure of information, loss of data, pecuniary loss, or the cost of obtaining substitute products and services).
- Satechat's license to the Software, which is provided to you free of charge as consideration for the free use of Satechat, disclaims Satechat's liability in all matters under this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, except as otherwise agreed in this Agreement. This limitation of liability shall apply in the event that the software warranty remedies set forth in this Agreement do not fully compensate you for your damages.
- You understand and agree that in order to provide you with an effective service, Satechat utilizes the processor and bandwidth and other resources of your end device, and that Satechat may incur data traffic charges in the course of its use, which you are responsible for.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Satechat owns all the rights or legal authorization of Satechat official website and Satechat and related services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, all information content related to Satechat (including but not limited to text, images, audio, video, charts, logos, layout, typography, data or electronic documents, etc.) and all information content related to Satechat (including but not limited to text, images, audio, video, charts, logos, layout, typography, data or electronic documents, etc.) and all information content related to Satechat. All information content related to Satechat (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, logos, layout, layout, data or electronic files, etc.) and all derivative works (including all copies and related materials) are protected by the laws and regulations of the server location region.
- During the term of the Satechat Agreement, one party (the "Receiving Party") must keep any non-public information (including, but not limited to, technical information, trade secrets, and contents of the Agreement) (collectively, the "Confidential Information") learned from the other party (the "Disclosing Party") in strict confidence, and shall not disclose it to any third party without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party.
- The Receiving Party agrees that it shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of performing this Agreement and shall take necessary and reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party, and the Receiving Party warrants that its employees who have access to the Confidential Information because of their work will keep the Confidential Information in strict confidence, and that it has entered into a corresponding confidentiality agreement with its aforesaid employees.
- If you are a minor and you should read this Agreement and use Satechat and the Services under the supervision and guidance of a guardian.
- The guardian shall supervise and guide the minor's use of Satechat and the Services.
- This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the place where the server is located, without giving effect to conflict of laws rules. If any term or part of this License Agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining terms or parts of this License shall remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties, all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall first be resolved by the parties through amicable negotiation; if the negotiation is unsuccessful, either party may submit to a court of competent jurisdiction in Satechat's place of domicile for resolution.
By using Satechat, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement, and Satechat reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement as necessary. You can review the terms of this Agreement in the latest version of Satechat. If you continue to use Satechat after the terms of this Agreement have been changed, you will be deemed to have accepted the modified Agreement. If you do not accept the modified agreement, you should immediately stop using Satechat.
If you have any questions or comments about the above Terms of Service, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to...[email protected]。